This session is for those leading audience development strategy – chief execs, heads of marketing, education or programming. Design thinking is a collaborative, organisation wide approach affecting everyone.
This short session introduces key concepts with some consideration of “what works” based on real-life case studies, including pilots in 6 European countries.
What will you learn:
- What human centred design is
- How it could benefit your organisation and your leadership approach
- How to rethink your organisational approach to audiences
- How to work more inclusively and collaboratively with your teams
- How to design different experiences for different audiences
- How to build new or better relationships with key target groups
Anne Torreggiani, CEO of The Audience Agency
Anne is a specialist in audience and engagement trends, and audience development policy and practice. She has a particular interest in the application of design thinking in audience development and community engagement. As well as working with individual organisations in this field, she has designed and delivered a number of leadership programmes on the subject including Design Thinking for Audience Development, Erasmus Plus with Goldsmiths University and the largescale Creative Europe project, Adeste+ Audience Centred Change Programme.
This session takes the form of a 90 minute workshop-style webinar with opportunities to discuss practical applications.