People responsible for developing their organisation’s strategic response to the NHS Test and Trace requirements.
The responsibility to maintain records for Test and Trace is a new obligation from the UK government. This session will specifically cover the guidance for England.
Through this workshop we will:
- Understand the new obligations imposed by NHS Test and Trace
- Understand how this new obligation interacts with GDPR and review GDPR
- Explore the opportunities presented by people expecting to provide personal data when visiting
- Understand where in your visitor’s experience it makes sense to collect NHS Test and Trace data
- Look at example of how other organisations are handling NHS Test and Trace and potential systems
- Provide guidance on selecting systems
- Undertake peer learning to develop your own organisation’s approach to NHS Test and Trace.
- Knowledge of NHS Test and Trace and how it interacts with GDPR
- A template for user journey mapping
- Examples of existing practise
- Guidance on selecting a system for NHS Test and Trace
Katherine Reid, Head of Data and Digital Innovation and Senior Consultant for Golant Innovation
Patrick Towell, Innovation Director (The Audience Agency) & Executive Director (Golant Innovation)
Patrick and Katherine have advised organisations big and small on GDPR. They have helped ticketed and non-ticketed venues and organisations – including Historic England, Artsadmin, and the Royal Opera House – through the confusing process of collecting data, overhauling processes and selecting new digital systems.
Our 3-hour Masterclasses are focused sessions with stimulus material, insights and guidance from our experts. Through your participation in activities we’ll facilitate, you will have the chance to consider your particular situation and share learning with peers.
Date: Tuesday 1 September 2020, 10:00 AM - 13:00 PM
Cost: £95 per person
We are aware that payment on cards may be difficult right now. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss payment by invoice or to discuss group booking pricing.
Other masterclasses available:
We have a variety of subjects available currently, including:
- Data and insights to make your case
- Audience Development in times of COVID-19
- Scenario Planning