Our experts provide guidance and insights in a small-group interactive session, during which you will consider and discuss your own individual situations.
We are regularly announcing further Masterclass titles and dates. Sign up to our newsletters, or keep an eye on our event pages for regular updates.
We are aware that payment on cards may be difficult right now. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to discuss payment by invoice or to discuss group booking pricing.
"This is an excellent course for community arts practitioners to gain insight , skills and information. I was offered a wide range of thinking structures and resources in a friendly, accessible and well paced workshop."
Jean Campbell, Freelancer, Museum of London
Masterclass | Essentials of Evaluation
Learn which data, measures and metrics will ensure your evaluation is effective and prove your impact.
the session will cover:
- Using data to make the case for our work
- Understand what evaluation methods work and prove their impact
- How to frame your evaluation so that it is actionable and relevant
- Essentials of designing your own evaluation framework
- Guidance on using external researchers/evaluators
Date: Wednesday 9 December 2020, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Condensed Masterclass | NHS Test and Trace and your CRM
This in-depth session offers creative leaders – and those supporting them - confidence and skills in scenario planning. It’s one of our range of leadership development opportunities to support decision-making in uncertain times.
We will cover how to:
- Understand the new obligations imposed by NHS Test and Trace
- Understand how this new obligation interacts with GDPR and review GDPR
- Explore the opportunities presented by people expecting to provide personal data when visiting
- Understand where in your visitor’s experience it makes sense to collect NHS Test and Trace data
- Look at examples of how other organisations are handling NHS Test and Trace and potential systems
- Guidance on how CRMs can be used to meet test and trace obligations and the potential opportunity it brings
- Undertake peer learning to develop your own organisation’s approach to NHS Test and Trace.
Date: Thursday 10 December 2020, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Please note that, in response to the current development with COVID-19 and advice from Public Health England, The Audience Agency will be conducting our events, training and workshops online for the foreseeable future.
For any enquiries, please get in touch with our events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.