Digital For... is a diverse series of practical workshops designed to help arts, culture and heritage professionals make better use of digital by understanding its transformational potential and how to leverage it to achieve your organisational goals. Each workshop will be delivered by one of our experts and is designed to help you find solutions to specific challenges.
As a taster of what is possible digital can be used across your organisation to:
- Recast your whole strategy – and transform your organisation.
- Craft the identity of places and spaces.
- Reach and engage audiences across a range digital platforms and services.
- Develop new experiences, services and products.
- Significantly change your business model and financial resilience.
- Develop skills, capacity and talent.
And yet, most of us lack the confidence, the knowledge and the time to take advantage of the opportunities offered by digital. These workshops will help you change that in one session, building your confidence and know-how. We’ll make sure that you leave knowing both what you can achieve with digital – and where to start.
Digital For... workshops currently available:
Digital for... Organisational Maturity
Digital is about so much more than just your website, your IT systems or your social media. Being a twenty-first-century cultural leader requires a high-level understanding of how digital is a part of your wider organisational maturity – and how it can help achieve your strategic goals and mission.
Digital for... Organisational Maturity consists of 3 webinar sessions, each 1.5hours long, taking place over 3 weeks. Each session will have a workshop structure and takeaway activities. Each participant will also receive a one-to-one mentoring session.
The 3 online workshop sessions for this series will take place on the following dates...
- Monday 6 July 2020, 15:30 PM - 17:00 PM
- Monday 13 July 2020, 15:30 PM - 17:00 PM
- Monday 20 July 2020, 15:30 PM - 17:00 PM
We’re continually evolving what we cover for this series. Please do get in touch if:
- you are interested in a specific topic but cannot make our current dates
- you have a suggestion of a topic we’ve missed
- you’d like to co-host a workshop
- you’d prefer a closed workshop for your organisation only.
You may also be interested in the Data For... series:
Data For... is a series of diverse, highly practical workshops designed to help a wide range of cultural professionals to make more and better use of evidence and data in their work.
Please note that, in response to the current development with COVID-19 and advice from Public Health England, The Audience Agency have will now be conducting many of our events, training and workshops online. Due to this, several dates within this series have been altered and have adjusted formats.
Those booked onto workshops, training and events will be contacted directly and informed of the alternative arrangements once this has been confirmed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused but look forward to seeing you in the near future.
For any enquiries, please get in touch with Louise Kenny, Interim Coordinator of Marketing & Communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.