- What makes our audiences different to those of other similar organisations elsewhere?
- How well are we reaching those who are traditionally less engaged in culture?
- What are the opportunities for engaging new audiences in our area?
Whether you’ve worked with the Audience Agency before or not, this session will help you to make the most of Wales’ cultural datasets, and your own audience data, and understand what kind of evidence you can access for free. For more advanced users, we’ll be signposting the best value costed reporting options to give you the answers you need to make your case.
Attendees will receive follow up materials from our team of expert consultants outlining how to use your data to create an evidence-based Audience Development strategy.
The session includes a Q&A section to ask about your organisation’s specific data needs.
This session is suitable for anyone involved with audience development planning in their organisation or members of senior leadership responsible for the writing of funding applications.
What you will learn:
- How to measure success in your organisation and demonstrate where you’ve met goals.
- What free tools exist to give you access data about cultural engagement in Wales.
- How to use your own organisation’s datasets (ticketing systems or survey data) to understand your audiences better.
- What national datasets suggests about your local population.
- How to use the evidence you find to create a data-led audience development plan.
Nancy Sheterline, Service and Community Manager for Wales
Rosanna Cant, Service and Community Manager
This session takes the form of a 90 minute workshop-style webinar.
Date: Thursday 9th February, 1:30pm – 3pm