For the digital big picture, look no further than our COVID-19 Cultural Participation Monitor Digital Report.
This deep dive into the COVID-19 Cultural Participation Monitor report looks at:
- the use of a range of digital streaming services during lockdown,
- intended further engagement post-pandemic,
- and wider digital behaviours.
The survey covers the whole population, meaning that these findings provide a wider view than — and helpful context for — research focused purely on current users (e.g. our Digital Audiences Survey). In this report you will find insights on audience profiles and attitudes in terms of:
- Digital / Online Arts Engagement
- Internet Access and Usage
- Social Media Activity
- Music Streaming
- TV Streaming
- Video Games and VR/AR Playing
- and more.
DOWNLOAD | Cultural Participation Monitor Digital Report
This report is part of a national research programme led by the Centre for Cultural Value in collaboration with the Creative Industries Policy and Evidence Centre and The Audience Agency.
The project is funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) through UK Research and Innovation’s COVID-19 rapid rolling call.