The Audience Development Planner enables you to translate your organisation’s business objectives into short, medium and long-term audience plans, helping you to meet artistic, social and financial goals.
What is it?
- A simple template to help you use evidence to create a relevant and realistic plan, focusing on the audiences you want to reach.
- Easy to follow and includes tips and links to useful resources.
Why do I need one?
- Understand your existing audiences.
- Prioritise new audiences to reach.
- Set your strategic direction and create objectives and action plans.
- Translate your organisation’s business aims into short, medium and long-term audience plans, be they artistic, social or financial, in an effective way.
Where do I begin?
Register with Audience Finder to access the Audience Development Planner through the home page sidebar.
Register with Audience Finder now
Explore the free Audience Development Planner
Once you have registered an Audience Development account, you can begin creating your focused and informed audience development strategy. You can find the full guide in our Resources area, available to download.
Go to the full Guide | Audience Development Planning resource