Advice line | FREE
Firstly, we are offering a free one-hour phone call with an expert to discuss any digital or resilience-related issue. The calls will be with one of the following senior members of the team:
- Katherine Reid, Senior Consultant at Golant Innovation
- Katie Moffat, Head of Digital at The Audience Agency
- Patrick Towell, Executive Director at Golant Innovation
- Sophia Woodley, Design Manager at Golant Innovation
Topics we can discuss with you include:
- Digital strategy
- Digital marketing
- Digital analytics and evaluation
- Understanding digital behaviours
- CRM systems
- Operating digitally
We imagine that mid-senior level staff will get the most value out of these discussions. We are limited in how many of these calls we can offer so please only book a session if you have something specific you would like to discuss.
Email us directly to book in a call:
- To book a session with Katie (digital strategy, digital marketing, digital analytics and evaluation, understanding digital behaviours) please email: Katie.Moffat@theaudienceagency.org.
- To book a session with a member of the Golant Innovation team (digital strategy, CRM systems, resilience, operating digitally) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expert mentoring | £400
Secondly, we are launching an online mentoring service for you to discuss and work through, in more detail, your digital and resilience issues. This service comprises three one-hour sessions with either Katie or Patrick.
This is a paid service (the £400 covers all three sessions) which will provide you with time to unpick a particular issue, reflect on a specific challenge and receive input and feedback from an expert.
We imagine that mid-senior level staff will get the most value out of these sessions.
We have a number of other services already up and running to help you develop digitally and build resilience in the face of these unprecedented challenges to our sector and community. Explore our COVID-19 Resource Hub to find our full range of courses and resources.
There is also a large range of free webinars and in-depth workshops available, covering a wide range of topics. You can find a full list of these on our events page.
Making places resilient and outward looking depends on creative activities of all kinds – in our professional and personal lives, in the local economy and civil society.
This new report, commissioned by Arts Council England, examines reading habits, motivations for reading and how people are choosing to engage with literature.