An organisation of talent and creativity
To deliver our work we rely on a team of talented and creative staff, a network of experts across different professions and disciplines: consultancy, research, operations and service delivery, software development, project management, marketing, finance and administration.
An organisation driven by its values
The Audience Agency’s values are at the centre of our culture. Being Connectors, People-centred and Trusted is important to us, and we reflect those values in everything we do. We are learning to become a largely remote-working organisation, with the team spread across the UK. Fairness, respect and a culture of collaboration and team-work come as standard at The Audience Agency.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays plus the days between Christmas and New Year.
- Opportunity for flexible working patterns, which are open to all staff.
- Commitment to (and budget for) career development.
- Support for personal growth and development, whether that be volunteering or extended time off for travel (length of service dependent).
- Regular and supportive feedback and appraisals.
- Auto enrolment into a workplace pension scheme (employer contributions of 3% and employee contributions of 5%)
In return, we ask that all staff
- retain a thirst for learning and development, of themselves and their team
- work collaboratively and engage with others
- respect and promote diversity and inclusion
- act and behave according to The Audience Agency's values
We aren't currently recruiting for any new roles, but our team is growing fast, so do check back.
Sign up for The Audience Agency monthly newsletter to be among the first to find out about new vacancies, events and opportunities to get involved in new initiatives.