Below are some frequently asked questions about our online events:
- Do I have to book a place to attend an event?
- How much do your events cost?
- Are your events recorded?
- What platform do you use for your events?
- Where can I find the event Zoom link?
- Do I have to have my camera on?
- Do events require audience participation?
- Are your events captioned?
- I have specific access needs - can these be facilitated for?
- I have attended an event and would like the presentation slides, how do I get these?
- How do I provide feedback about an event I have attended?
Yes, to attend an event you need to book a place in advance. This is so we can send you the Zoom link and any follow-up event recordings, presentation slides and feedback forms.
You can usually book a place until the start of an event, but we recommend booking as soon as possible to secure your place.
All our online events are free unless otherwise stated.
Yes, all our events are recorded unless otherwise stated.
You can find event recordings on our YouTube channel here.
All our events are held on Zoom, we recommend that you download Zoom prior to attending one of our events.
You will receive an email inviting you to the session with the Zoom link attached nearer the date of the event. Look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
It is optional to have your camera on for our events. For most events, attendees will have their cameras and microphone off for the whole session.
This depends on the event but most of our events will not require you to actively participate unless stated in advance (e.g., a session includes interactive breakout rooms).
There is usually a Q&A at all our events though, so you will have an opportunity to ask questions.
All events provide Zoom automated captions in English.
Yes, access services can be requested in the event booking form and will be provided where possible. Please book as soon as possible to allow time for arrangements to be made.
We send out presentation slides after all our events, please allow for a few days to receive these.
After each event, we send out a short feedback form that should take just a few minutes to complete.
We appreciate all feedback we receive and take this on board to improve our events programme.
If you have any questions about The Audience Agency's events programme, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear about new events.