1. Consulting your community | £500 + VAT
This simple, evidence-based toolkit uses real data and insight from your local area. It will support you and your organisation to develop, manage and deliver your own community consultation. We can empower you to gather meaningful results that deliver real change.
2. Understanding and engaging local audiences | £1,750 + VAT
The Audience Agency's specialist consultants can help you to identify, understand and grow your local community audiences. Drawing on our knowledge, robust audience data and research resources, we'll work with you to achieve your unique local audience and community goals. The process includes:
- Tailored diagnostic session
- Engagement Area Profile Report
- Strategic planning workshop
- Review and strategy outline
3. Building your case | pricing varies
We can help build your case by gathering evidence of need, interest and ambition. A wide-ranging consultation will involve multiple stakeholders engaged through surveys, interviews and creative workshops. This process will start to create and crystalise your vision and define the shape of the change you want to make. A powerful advocacy document or output will then do the hard work.
4. Working with communities | pricing varies
We will guide you through the process, using human centred design tools, of truly co-designing your programme with your community:
- Enable the community to find its voice and explore its power
- Support individuals to be leaders in their communities
- Create an environment in which groups can realise their ideas.
We can facilitate, mentor or coach you through the stages of design and development.
5. Measures of success | pricing varies
Work in partnership with us to refine your story of change so that you can evaluate the impact of your place-shaping work:
- Develop measures which are meaningful and understood across sectors.
- Delve into the who, what, why and how at the heart of your place-shaping.
This depth evaluation will help you to understand what is going to stick and build resilience for the future and what you can leave behind.