Audience Centred Experience Design is a new approach to creating end-to-end experiences for and, crucially, with your audiences. Designed and tested by The Audience Agency with theatres, galleries and museums in 7 countries, ACED is the key to building lasting relationships with totally new and more diverse audiences.
We can help you to:
- Engage a new audience. We work with you to design a relevant new experience - from first communication to the follow-up visit. At the same time, your whole organisation will learn…
- Embed a culture of co-design. Your whole team will learn simple, effective techniques for co-design and co-creation.
- Break down barriers. Learn how to identify and remove any perceived barriers you inadvertently put up, organisation-wide, which keep some people away.
- Reach less confident audiences. We help your team to recognise what less culturally assured audiences need in order to feel welcome and included.
- Create more relevant experiences. Learn how to use data, research and prototypes to realise new ideas, centred in real audience habits and feedback.
- Develop a more inclusive team spirit. We help to get your teams pulling together creatively and developing positive habits for future collaboration.
Get in touch to find out more about Audience Centred Experience Design and how it could work for you