Audience Centred Experience Design is a new approach to creating end-to-end experiences for and, crucially, with your audiences. Designed and tested by The Audience Agency with theatres, galleries and museums in 7 countries, ACED is the key to building lasting relationships with totally new and more diverse audiences.
We can help you to:
- Engage a new audience. We work with you to design a relevant new experience - from first communication to follow-up visit. At the same time, your whole organisation will learn…
- Embed a culture of co-design. Your whole team will learn simple, effective techniques for co-design and co-creation.
- Break down barriers. Learn how to identify and remove any perceived barriers you inadvertently put up, organisation-wide, which keep some people away.
- Reach less confident audiences. We help your team to recognise what less culturally assured audiences need in order to feel welcome and included.
- Create more relevant experiences. Learn how to use data, research and prototypes to realise new ideas, centred in real audience habits and feedback.
- Develop a more inclusive team spirit. We help to get your teams pulling together creatively and developing positive habits for future collaboration.