A digital audit can help you in a number of situations, for example, if you are about to commission a new website, review and reprioritise your digital marketing activity or need to report to your Board or funders.
- Our digital audit reviews the performance of your digital platforms (website, social media accounts, email newsletter) to help you to understand what's working and what's less successful.
- Using a range of website assessment and analytics tools we evaluate the impact of your current digital footprint and provide a written report of the findings, together with recommendations for areas of improvement
Google Analytics Audit & Set Up
Is your Google Analytics setup for you to get the insights you need? Is it providing you with meaningful insight or just (confusing) numbers? Have you tried getting to grips with it yourself but feel that you need a bit of hands-on help to ensure that it’s capturing and reporting what you need?
Katie Moffat, our Head of Digital, can help you by auditing your current Google Analytics set up, providing a short report with recommendations, so you can use it in a more meaningful way. She will guide you through the process of setting up goals (so you can measure how your website is really performing) and explain what changes might need to be made to help you track more useful metrics.
We can audit your Google analytics set up for you to check:
- Do you have a filter set up to remove internal traffic?
- Is your site search switched on?
- Do you have goals set up?
- Do you have event tracking set up?
- What changes might you need to make to be able to track useful metrics?
- If needed, we can also set up a Google Analytics custom report or dashboard.