- formal and informal learning audiences,
- younger or older people,
- local communities,
- families and people with disabilities.
We can help you to:
Evaluate your existing projects and participation programmes
- Conduct bespoke evaluation of your existing learning, participation and engagement programme.
- Evaluate projects that feature important learning and engagement activity, such as The National Lottery Heritage Fund Activity Plans, Skills for the Future and Kick the Dust Programmes.
Research and develop specific audiences
- Carry out bespoke research into the needs and interests of specific audiences within your catchment area, such as young people, as well as bespoke community consultation.
- Map your cultural engagement provision for particular audiences, such as people with disabilities.
- Learn how to develop and engage specific audiences, from young people to anything from local communities to older audiences, families or any other culturally underrepresented groups.
Create new learning and engagement strategies
- We can develop strategies that are comprehensive across a range of audiences or are focused on a specific area of work, such as digital learning strategies.
- Take control of developing better learning and participation programmes using our range of audience development guidance, from toolkits and roadmaps, to resources around specific themes, such as family engagement or positive action recruitment.
Get in touch to talk about how we can help you to overcome your engagement and evaluation challenges.
T: 020 7407 4625