The session will explore how you can use the data within your organisation through engaging discussion, knowledge sharing and in-session exercises.
The session will cover basics including:
- data sources
- tips on how to read the charts and tables
- Audience Spectrum profiles in the area population
- how to spot opportunities in the dataset
- how the data can be used in your audience development planning
- for advanced users tips on using ifs, lookups and pivots.
The session is suitable for anyone in your organisation who would like to use population data and Audience Spectrum segments to improve planning and decision making. This could include marketing, programming, learning and fundraising teams.
The session is suitable for up to 10 participants. It could be delivered as part of a network of organisations in your area (when using the same Area Profile Report).
Please note, the session price does not include the cost of the APR+, which should be purchased separately.
Length of workshop | 150 minutes
Cost | £450 +VAT for a single organisation - up to 10 delegates.