We can help you to:
- Map your community. Understand your place and all its assets using our powerful datasets to help build your business case.
- Understand your range of stakeholders. Explore the interests, desires and concerns of all stakeholders, from residents to businesses to policy makers.
- Recognise opportunities. Identify strategic social or economic opportunities and partnerships.
- Find a common language. Learn how to conduct multi-partner conversations between sectors.
- Work with local communities. Co-design programmes and activities that are relevant and meaningful to residents.
- Evaluate impact. Assess the social and economic impacts of your placeshaping work.
- Create lasting change. Design a legacy project that has longevity for all stakeholders.