Are you a performing arts organisation trying to understand what CRM system is right for you, or struggling to manage the full range of your contacts and relationships - from volunteers, programmers, artists, curators, creatives, funders, venues to donors, visitors, participants, local people - in addition to your usual ticketed audiences? You’ve come to the right place. This workshop is designed to help you understand your CRM needs and help you feel more confident in your data handling and skills.
Over the course of this workshop:
- You will build confidence in how to use and manage data to support your organisation.
- You will be able to identify how to decide which data should be used to support strategy and planning.
- You will learn how to develop a user persona and basic user journey mapping.
- You will understand how to identify and prioritise key requirements for managing data about people and relationships and start to evaluate which solutions (e.g. Customer Relationship Management – CRM – system or other data tools) may be most appropriate to your needs.
- You will understand how the data tools & systems you use could share data.
- You will be able to begin to identify the capabilities and skills needed to deliver on your data ambitions.
You will take home:
- A high-level model outlining people, organisations and the relationships important to you and the type of data needed to make those relationships more valuable.
- An example user persona and user journey for your organisation.
- A set of prioritised requirements to help you in selecting a CRM or other data solution.
- A high-level view of your data tools and systems.
- An initial set of CRM data fields and labels for a Person-type and Organisation-type.
- An overview of skills and capabilities needed to take your data plans forward.
Who it's for:
This workshop is ideal for smaller performing arts organisations including venues, touring companies, festivals, outdoor arts organisations, and more.
£500 +VAT per organisation (2 attendees per organisation), or we can customise this workshop for a single organisation for £1800 +VAT.
If you would like to inquire about a customises workshop for your organisation, please contact Katherine Reid at email@example.com.
The next Data for...Managing Relationships workshop will be taking place...
In London on Thursday 27 June 2019. This event is open to all organisations.
"Data For...” is part of our new series of workshops, designed to help you make the most of the data resources you have – or could have – at your fingertips. Each workshop is delivered by one of our experts and is designed to help you tackle specific, practical problems. The goals are to understand how to use data to make a bigger impact, tell a better story, save time, or earn more revenue. This series is run in partnership with Golant Media Ventures.